How Captivated works
How can your tenants use texting?
- Book community resources
- Report security concerns
- Notify you of maintenance issues
- Confirm rent with text-to-pay
No more phone tag. No waiting on email replies.
How can texting help you communicate with tenants?
- Deliver weather and safety alerts
- Notify when lease renewal is approaching
- Make community announcements
- Alert when a package arrives
- Let your customers know about ongoing projects or new construction
- Announce facility shutdowns like pool closures or malfunctioning washing machines
How can texting help you close more deals
- Set appointments to show property
- Manage inbound prospect leads
- Develop notes on each potential customer
- Answer questions quickly in between visits
Why do you need
to text tenants now?
Empower tenants and prospects to quickly and easily text you directly from your website. Leads will be sent directly to your inbox for the staff to handle. You can transfer conversations to the right leasing agent or employees instantly.
Captivated enables your landlines so all your print ads can say call or text.
Who has time to listen to old voicemails or dig through old emails to find what you're looking for? That's painful. With Captivated you'll have a permanent record of every tenant and prospect conversation.
Speed up productivity
Use our powerful variable data merge fields within our templates to make sure your team is delivering the perfect message faster and replying in a personal way that builds better relationships. Quickly share floor plans, prices and special deals and other information prospects request.
Key Word Alerts
If a tenant uses a key word (e.g. "maintenance", "broken"), Captivated will alert you so that you can get your more pressing messages to the right staff members quickly.
Keep your team accountable with real-time guidance and feedback to any employee directly within conversations.
Have you ever had a tenant or prospect say, "Get back to me in a week and I'll know by then"? Never worry about the lag time again. With our scheduled message feature, you can type the message immediately and deliver it at any time or date in the future.
Add notes on each conversation that only you and your team will see for quick communication and help from your team members.
Ditch business cards
Deliver digital business cards so your tenants and prospects and easily reach you in the future by placing your contact info directly in your smartphone.
Deliver multimedia messages
Increase clarity by sending and receiving pictures and videos. Tenants can show you maintenance needs. Send pictures of units to prospective tenants. Do it all on one mobile app.
Use Captivated anywhere
Access Captivated from any desktop, iOS or Android device. Every employee can download our free app and easily communicate with your team.
Desktop browser notifications are delivered to you so you don't miss any incoming messages. If you're away from your desks, you'll get mobile notifications on your iOS or Android app.
Coming in early 2017, use custom tags to segment your database into simple groups and send them direct messages. Group message tenants in the same building if needed. Send all your tenants weather or safety alerts.
Coming summer 2017, Captivated is delivering this powerful add-on. View previous messages or start a new conversation while still in your CRM.
Do you have multiple complexes? Provide corporate oversight to every location, manage leads and provide uniform templates and coaching to all leasing office locations.
How does this
improve your business?
- Make a permanent connection by instantly pushing your contact information into each tenant's smart phone.
- Reduce phone traffic and voicemails in your leasing office. Your team can handle eight text conversations for every one phone call.
- Remove the tenant pain of being put on hold
- Increase loyalty and tenant satisfaction through better engagement
- Increases lease renewal through better tenant communication
- Drive new leads through our website widget and by enabling your landline.
- Improve your online reputation by giving your tenants an easy way to reach out with concerns via text.
- Increase employee efficiency by eliminating hundreds of carbon copy emails, voicemails, and phone tag.
Are you ready to Captivate
Captivated is more than just texting.
With our platform, you can handle internal team communication, MMS delivery and schedule appointments with no hassle.