Who Uses Captivated?
- Appliance Installation & Repair
- Mold Inspection & Remediation
- Lawn Irrigation
- Flooring Installation & Repair
- Home Automation
- Roof & Gutter Cleaning & Repair
- Home Inspection
- Interior Design & Decorating
- House Cleaning
- Pest Control & Extermination
- Pool & Spa
- And many more
Homeowners expect to text
Customers are going to expect to be able to text their repair needs whether you're prepared to handle it or not. Your customers want answers quickly and conveniently. Using texting will make your business more efficient.
Stop using your personal number
Managing customer messages on your personal number is impossible. The volume of messages alone is tough to handle, not to mention the inability to leave notes on customers and forward conversations to other employees. By empowering your entire team to tackle customer communications on one platform, you avoid the need to carbon copy people to death on personal texts. You're taking potential obstacles out of our personal phone and making conversations move faster instead. Also, by centralizing communications on your employee platform, you don't have to worry that employees might walk away with your customers if they leave your business.
How can you use Captivated?
Quickly respond to customers
Your competitors won't be able to catch up when customers can quickly notify you when they are in need of home services.
- Let customers send pictures when they need a repair
- Deliver price estimates with a quick message
Find customers faster
- Manage inbound prospect leads
- Develop notes on each potential homeowner
- Answer questions quickly on potential work
- Deliver estimates and availability
Get jobs done efficiently
- Schedule visits and appointments for home repairs and inspections
- Notify homeowners know when their technician is on the way
- Send a technician's picture so the customer knows who is coming to their home
- Receive pictures to clarify issues a home-owner is experiencing
- Confirm payment with text-to-pay
- Answer any follow up questions or maintenance tips
Why do you need
to text customers now?
Empower existing customers and new homeowners to quickly and easily text you directly from your website. Leads will be sent directly to your texting inbox for the staff to handle. You can transfer conversations to the right leasing agent or employees instantly.
Captivated enables your landlines with texting so all your print ads can say call or text.
Who has time to listen to old voicemails or dig through old emails to find what you're looking for? That's painful. With Captivated, you'll have a permanent record of every tenant and prospect conversation.
Speed up productivity
Use our powerful variable data merge fields within our templates to make sure your team is delivering the perfect message faster and replying in a personal way that builds better relationships and earns you work in the future. Quickly share estimates, price deals and other important information.
Enjoy custom keyword alerts
If a homeowner uses a key word, you can receive notifications to ensure that the right team member sees the message and deals with the issue as quickly as possible.
Keep your team accountable with real-time guidance and feedback to any employee directly within conversations (notes are also useful here).
Have you ever had a customer say, 'Get back to me in a week and I'll know by then'? Never worry about the lag time again. With our scheduled message feature, you can type the message immediately and deliver it at any time or date in the future.
Add notes on each conversation that only you and your team will see. Notes enable you to tag-team with your co-workers, making sure a conversation gets handled quickly and thoroughly.
Ditch business cards
Deliver digital business cards so your customers and prospects and easily reach you in the future by placing your contact info directly in your smartphone.
Deliver multimedia messages
Increase clarity by sending and receiving pictures and videos. Homeowners can show you maintenance or repairs needs. Do it all on one mobile app.
Use Captivated anywhere
Access Captivated from any desktop, iOS or Android device. Every employee can download our free app and easily communicate with current and potential customers on-the-go.
Desktop browser notifications and email notifications are delivered to you so you don't miss any incoming messages. If you're away from your desks, you'll get mobile notifications on your iOS or Android app.
Coming in Q2 2017, use custom tags to segment your database into simple groups and send them direct messages.
Coming summer 2017, Captivated is delivering this powerful add-on. View previous messages or start a new conversation while still in your CRM.
Voice to text
Use our Voice to Text technology to quickly and easily respond to your clients without typing.
How does this
improve your business?
- Make a permanent connection by instantly pushing your contact information into each customer's smartphone.
- Reduce phone traffic and voicemails in your office. Your team can handle eight text conversations for every one phone call.
- Remove the homeowner's pain of being put on hold.
- Increase loyalty and customer satisfaction through better engagement.
- Increases your amount of work through better communication.
- Drive new leads through our website widget and by enabling your landline.
- Improve your online reputation by giving your tenants an easy way to reach out with concerns via text.
- Increase employee efficiency by eliminating hundreds of carbon copy emails, voicemails, and phone tag.
Are you ready to Captivate
Captivated is more than just texting.
With our platform, you can handle internal team communication, MMS delivery and schedule appointments with no hassle.